Wednesday, July 12, 2017

III. Typical Testimonies Given by Some Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Seeing Signs and Wonders

Testimonies of Being Guided By the Holy Spirit to Turn Toward Almighty God

III. Typical Testimonies Given by Some Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Seeing Signs and Wonders

The Church of Almighty God, Almighty God, Eastern Lightning
The Church of Almighty God | Holy Spirit Guiding

4. Wang XX, female, aged 59, from Jiangsu Province, formerly a believer from the Local Church. In early December 2001, I accepted Almighty God’s end-time work, but I had doubts in my heart all along. One night in late January 2002, I could not fall asleep, so I got up and read God’s word. It was not until past one o’clock in the morning that I put the book of God’s word beside my pillow and was ready to sleep. When I was just about to close my eyes, I suddenly saw the book of God’s word emitting light. I was greatly surprised, and immediately opened my eyes wide and watched closely. I saw that the whole book emitted light about 30 cm high, white and bright. This scene lasted about one minute and then disappeared. At that time, I was extremely excited and thanked God for enabling me to know that Almighty God’s word was exactly the truth, the way, and the life, and was the light that had come. From then on, I was certain about God’s end-time work.

5. Sun XX, male, aged 34, from Shandong Province, formerly a believer from the Justification by Faith Church. At about 7 a.m. on September 22, 1999, I went out to work, when I found that there was a young lady in the red sun which was rising in the east. (It was over 40 cm in diameter, and its light was not dazzling.) She wore her hair long over her shoulders, had a white flat hat on her head, and was clothed with a pure white dress and with a long sash around her waist. I saw that she walked down slowly from the upper side of the sun, passed its lower right-hand side, and went to the back of it. This vision lasted about 20 minutes. Seeing it, I suddenly had a thought: “Could it be that God has really come to China?” I was so excited that I immediately went back home and told that to my mother. My mother said that she had just seen it too. From then on, we often prayed about this matter. And we waited every day, expecting to hear the good news of God’s coming to China to work. One day in June 2000, two sisters came to my home to preach the gospel. They said, “God has already been incarnated in China to work, and as a female.” Hearing it, my mother and I were extremely excited. The day we had been longing for had finally come!
6. Gui XX, male, aged 56, from Shandong Province, formerly a believer from the Justification by Faith Church. In the first half of 2002, I heard Almighty God’s end-time gospel, but I doubted it all along and could not be certain about it. And I went back to my former church to attend the meetings many times. On February 5, 2003, at noon, since my ewe was about to lamb, I kept watch beside it. At about 12:30 p.m., the ewe suddenly opened its mouth to speak! It said this three times in a row: “God has come! God has reigned! Whoever resists will be destroyed!” It was said very clearly each time. At the ewe’s words, I no longer doubted and became certain that Almighty God was the only true God.
7. Xia XX, female, aged 34, from Shandong Province, formerly a junior leader from the Hua Xuehe sect. On January 13, 2003, I accepted Almighty God’s end-time work, but I always had notions about God’s being incarnated as a female. At about 8:40 a.m. on February 8, my son was watching an animated cartoon broadcast by Shandong TV station, and I also stood in front of the TV set, thinking, “How nice it would be if God’s work could be broadcast on TV!” Right at that moment, a miracle occurred: The TV screen suddenly changed from color to black and white, and the animated cartoon disappeared. A man of over 30 appeared on the screen. He, standing in midair, said majestically, “I am Almighty God. I can become a male and can also become a female. When I came the first time, I was a male; when I come this time, I am a female.” After saying that, he suddenly disappeared. Immediately afterward, a lady of some 30 appeared on the screen, whose long black hair was blowing in the wind. She said, “This time, I do my work by my word and save all mankind by my word. I am the Almighty who was, and who is, and who is to come….” At that time, I immediately called my second elder sister and told her this exceptionally good news. She hastened to ask which TV station it was on. When I turned my head and looked, the TV had returned to normal. The whole thing lasted about one minute. I really thank God for solving my notions through such a miracle so that I became certain about God’s new work.
Recommended: 

Gospel Movie "Break Through the Snare" (7) - Why Pastors and Elders Convict the Eastern Lightning

No comments:

Post a Comment