Monday, July 17, 2017

III. Typical Testimonies Given by Some Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Seeing Signs and Wonders

Testimonies of Being Guided By the Holy Spirit to Turn Toward Almighty God

The Church of Almighty God, Almighty God, Eastern Lightning
The Church of Almighty God | God's Sheep

III. Typical Testimonies Given by Some Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Seeing Signs and Wonders

8. Ma XX, female, aged 67, from Anhui Province, formerly a believer from the Justification by Faith Church. From December 2002 on, a sister came to preach God’s end-time work to me many times, but I never dared to accept it. Later, I sought God in prayer, saying, “If it is the true way, let the sister come again.” On February 25, 2003, there was really someone who came and preached God’s end-time work to me, so I accepted it. The next evening, at about 8:30, I had just turned the light off when I suddenly found that a piece of white paper appeared on the wall. On the white paper, I clearly saw two lines of black words. The upper line said, “I am the Beginning and the End forever and ever.” The lower line said, “I am Christ; I am Almighty God. It was me whom you believed in at the beginning; it is still me whom you believe in now.” Thank Almighty God for giving me the revelation so that I became more certain about God’s end-time work.


9. Zhou XX, female, aged 53, from Sichuan Province, formerly a believer in the Justification by Faith Church. On Christmas Day 2002, a brother came to my home to preach Almighty God’s gospel to me and some other sisters who believed in Jesus. At that time, I had grave doubts about it, but I said nothing and just listened with curiosity and a prying attitude to his preaching about the three stages of God’s work, intending to know what he was up to. Then I suddenly heard a voice saying, “I want to know. I want to know….” It was said in Mandarin and in a clear and bright voice. All of us present were astonished, not knowing who was speaking. We all turned to where the voice came from, and we saw that my mynah was nodding its head at us and perking up its tail and kept saying, “I want to know. I want to know….” We all were amazed at that. The bird had never spoken a word since I bought it four months ago. However, when the brother came and preached the three stages of God’s work, it started to say, “I want to know. I want to know….” But at the time I thought that was just a coincidence and was nothing marvelous. And I still doubted what the brother preached. Yet afterward, the bird spoke more, and it spoke according to what the brother fellowshipped with us. When he fellowshipped about God’s work in the Age of the Law or that in the Age of the Grace, it said, “I knew it. I knew it….” When he fellowshipped about God’s work in the Age of the Kingdom today, it said, “I want to know. I want to know….” When he fellowshipped about how man should satisfy God today, it said, “Give up everything! Give up everything! …” Then I no longer thought that it was a coincidence. I came to realize that it was a revelation that God who searches minds and hearts gave me so that I could stop doubting God’s new work. The brother also said it was God’s deed. And he also said that in the future, all things would praise the only true God—Almighty God. So, I accepted God’s new work without any hesitation. More surprisingly, when we chatted at ordinary times, the bird kept silent. But once we talked about God’s word, it started to say, “I want to attend the meeting. I want to know….” This made me more certain about Almighty God’s work. Thank God for saving me. If God had not saved me that way, I would have become one who resisted God.
10. Ren XX, female, aged 60, from Shanxi Province, formerly a believer from the Justification by Faith Church. In early November 2002, some brothers and sisters came to preach God’s new work to me. After listening, I did not dare to believe in it. So, I drove the brothers and sisters who preached the end-time gospel out of the door again and again. Once, a brother gave me a book of God’s word to read. After reading it, I felt that the words in it were really good and were indeed God’s words. But when I thought that God was incarnated as a female, I doubted. At about 7:30 p.m. on November 20 of the same year, I went out to the yard to pour away the water. All of a sudden, I saw glittering silvery light lightening everywhere. Greatly surprised, I looked up and saw that many stars in the sky formed a word “female.” It was superbly splendid! I immediately cried out for people to come out and look. (Because the place where I lived was out of the way, only one person came out.) At this time, the light disappeared. I clearly realized that it was God’s appearing to me! He gave me a revelation in light of the notion I had. “O God, you love me so much!” I was so moved that tears streamed down my cheeks, and the doubts in my heart disappeared completely. From then on, I followed Almighty God resolutely. Now, I sincerely hope all those who have notions about God’s work as I did, not to doubt anymore. God is almighty and omnipotent. We created beings have no right to define God’s work!
Introduction: Eastern Lightning, The Church of Almighty God was created because of the appearance and work of Almighty God, the second coming of the Lord Jesus, Christ of the last days. It is made up of all those who accept Almighty God's work in the last days and are conquered and saved by His words. It was entirely founded by Almighty God personally and is led by Him as the Shepherd. It was definitely not created by a person. Christ is the truth, the way, and the life. God's sheep hear God's voice. As long as you read the words of Almighty God, you will see God has appeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment