Saturday, July 8, 2017

The Church of Almighty God | End time—Disasters

The Church of Almighty God | End timeDisasters



The Church of Almighty God, Almighty God, Eastern Lightning
The Church of Almighty God | Fire in Hell



    Almighty God says, "My final work is not only to punish man but to arrange the destination of man. Moreover, it is to receive acknowledgement from all for all that I have done. I want each and every man to see that all I have done is in the right and is an expression of My disposition; it is not the doing of man, least of all nature, that brought forth mankind. On the contrary, it is I who nourish every living being among all things. Without My existence, mankind can only perish and suffer the invasion of plagues. 

None will ever again see the beauteous sun and moon or the green world; mankind shall encounter only the frigid night and the inexorable valley of the shadow of death. I am mankind’s only salvation. I am mankind’s only hope and even more, I am He on whom the existence of all mankind rests. Without Me, mankind will immediately become stagnant. Without Me, mankind will suffer catastrophe and be trod upon by all manner of ghosts, even though none take heed of Me. I have done work that can be done by no other only in the hope that man repay Me with good deeds. Though few can repay Me, I still conclude My journey in the world and begin on the work that will next unfold, for My journey among men these many years has been fruitful, and I am very pleased. I care not about the number of men but rather about their good deeds. In any case, I hope that you do sufficient good deeds in preparation for your own destination. Then will I be satisfied; otherwise, none of you shall escape the disaster. The disaster is brought down by Me and of course orchestrated by Me. If you cannot work for good in My presence, then you will not escape suffering the disaster. In times of tribulation, your actions and deeds were not entirely appropriate, for your faith and love were hollow, and you only showed either fear or strength. Regarding this, I will only make a judgment of good or bad. My concern continues to be all for your actions and behavior, on which My determination of your end is based. However, I must make it clear that I will give no more mercy to those who were utterly disloyal to Me in times of tribulation, for My mercy only extends so far. Moreover, I have no liking for any who once betrayed Me, much less do I wish to associate with those who sell out the interests of friends. This is My disposition, regardless of who the person is. I must tell you this: Any who break My heart shall not again receive clemency, and any who have been faithful shall forever remain in My heart."

from "You Ought to Do Enough Good Deeds to Prepare for Your Destination" in The Word Appears in the Flesh

 


  


 Recommended articles: Eastern LightningOfficial Trailer "The City Will be Overthrown"

"Our Church Life Is So Lovely" (Official Music Video)

No comments:

Post a Comment