Friday, July 7, 2017

The Church of Almighty God | Testimonies of Being Guided By the Holy Spirit to Turn Toward Almighty God

The Church of Almighty God | Testimonies of Being Guided By the Holy Spirit to Turn Toward Almighty God

III. Typical Testimonies Given by Some Christians and Catholics in Mainland China Who Turned to Almighty God Because of Seeing Signs and Wonders  (3 Testimonies Selected)
The Church of Almighty God, Almighty God, Eastern Lightning
The Church of Almighty God | Three Stages of Almighty God's Management Plan

1. Wang XX, female, aged 59, from Chongqing City, formerly a believer from the Disciples Association. One afternoon in early August 2002, about 2 o’clock, my husband and I were sunning the corn at home. Suddenly we saw a red tablet about one meter square appear in the eastern sky. On it appeared three Chinese characters for “Almighty God,” and they were golden. We both felt very surprised but did not understand what that meant. At that time, this scene attracted many villagers, who gathered round and watched it. They all talked about it. One of them said, “This is the God the people from Shizhu County (which was under the jurisdiction of Chongqing City and was about 6 kilometers away) believe in. So, this God is true. We’d better watch our tongues in the future….” The vision lasted over four hours and then disappeared gradually. Half a month later, such a spectacle appeared again in the same direction and at the same hour. This time what appeared was the Chinese pinyin for “Almighty God.” They were the same in color and size as those characters, and they lasted over four hours too. Not long afterward, someone came to preach Almighty God’s end-time gospel to me, and I accepted it gladly.
2. Pan XX, female, aged 64, from Chongqing City, formerly a Catholic. At about 7 p.m. on August 19, 2002, I was having supper at home, when I suddenly heard someone shouting outside: “Come out quickly, everybody. Look at what’s appearing in the sky….” I ran out of the house and saw the eastern sky take on an expanse of a golden hue, which was just like the evening glow cast by the setting sun. After a while, three houses appeared at the place where the evening glow was cast. The one in the middle was in the shape of a tower and was like a church, with a cross on the top of its roof. The other two were two-story buildings, each of which was the size of a house on the earth. The main door of the house on the left seemed to be guarded by someone. After a while, a man appeared outside the door of the house on the left, who was standing. He looked very similar to Jesus in paintings. Gradually, another man who was sitting appeared beside Jesus. He wore a white gown and held something in the shape of a globe in his left hand. This scene was similar to the painting of “The Lord Almighty” in the Catholic Church. Then a woman appeared, stepping on a serpent. This was similar to the painting of “The Virgin Mary Stepping on the Serpent” in the Catholic Church. Immediately afterward, an old man with a white beard appeared, and around him there were many chubby children playing. Slowly, a big ship appeared. It was as big as a ship at sea. Next, there appeared some words. Since I was illiterate, I did not know what they were. Later I heard people say that they were “The Almighty….” Soon afterward, the whole scene gradually became blurry and disappeared completely. The spectacle was extraordinarily magnificent. This vision kept occurring in three days and appeared in the same direction and at the same hour. Many of the people who saw this vision took pictures of this unprecedented scene.
At that time, I thought to myself, “Among the people who appeared in the vision, there must be God the Father, the Lord, and the Virgin Mary. Maybe the Lord is going to come down to receive us.” Not long afterward, someone came to preach Almighty God’s end-time work to me, and I accepted it with great joy. Thank God for saving me.
3. Wang XX, female, aged 63, from Jiangsu Province, formerly a believer from the Justification by Faith Church. Before I accepted God’s new work, I had had a “hunchback” for over twenty years. Since my bent spine stuck out, I could only walk with my head down and could not lie flat even when sleeping. From October to November 2002, a sister came to my home to preach Almighty God’s end-time gospel to me five times, but I always half believed and half doubted it. At about 3 p.m. on December 22, the sister, bringing two people along, came to my home again to fellowship with me. She touched my shoulder, saying, “Sister, listen to our fellowship, you won’t be led astray. As long as you believe, the hunchback that you’ve had for so many years can be cured!” At that time, I did not take those words seriously. Afterward, when I was absorbed in listening to the fellowship, I suddenly heard a “click” from my lower back. The sound was so light that only I myself could hear it. Immediately, I felt that my body relaxed all at once. Then I tried straightening my back—it was actually straightened! At that time I just could not believe that the “hunchback” I had suffered from for over twenty years could really be cured, so I did not dare say anything about it all along. After they left, I tried standing up straight again and walked back and forth in the yard. I could hardly believe that my back really became straight! At night, I lay flat on the bed, too happy to sleep the whole night. I thought to myself, “Only God can perform this wonder.” From then on, I followed Almighty God unswervingly, my heart filled with joy.
Recommended: 

Gospel Movie "Break Through the Snare" (7) - Why Pastors and Elders Convict the Eastern Lightning



No comments:

Post a Comment